- If you are dining at a guests, do not ever say hat the food is bad. If you
don`t like it, eat only a little.
- Always take only the quantity of food you can eat. Try and avoid
- Keep your plate as clean as possible when you eat. You can use a side plate
for stowing aside unused food.
- If you happen to belch while eating, you must say , "excuse
- If you are eating with cutlery you must cut your food up into bite sized
portions before putting it in your mouth.
- Never place your belongings on the table while you eat.
- And last, but not least, learn how to use your fork spoon and knife in the
- Dining Etiquette - # 4