1. Q. How do bees get to school?
Ans: On the school buzz!
2. Q: Where did the cat go when he lost his tail?
Ans: The retail store!
3. Q: What does a grape say when it gets smushed?
Ans: Nothing -- it just lets out a little wine!
4. Q: Why did the farmer have to separate the chicken and the turkey?
Ans: He sensed fowl play!
5. In which school do you learn to make ice cream?
Ans: Sunday school!
6. How do you turn soup into gold?
Ans: Add twenty four carrots!
7. Q: If you hold 9 oranges in one hand and 10 lemons in another, what do you have?
Ans: Really big hands!
8. Q: What did the nut say when it sneezed?
9. Q: What do you get when you cross a vampire with a doctor?
Ans: Lots of blood tests!
10. Q: What type of music does a mummy listen to?
Ans: Wrap music!
11. Q: What`s the only dog that knows what time it is?
Ans: A watch dog!
12. What did the two strings do in the race?
Ans: They tied!
13. What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole?
Ans: A hot cross bunny!
14. What kind of car does a cow drive?
Ans: A Moo-cedes!
15. Q: What happens when tires get old?
Ans: They are retired!
16. Q: What do little ghosts wear when it rains?